Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spec C power on N/A insurance, what not to like here :icon_lol:
Wheels and mirrors not to my taste at all
Since its Frankenstein anyway l would have gone full s12 replica

Last edited:
Very well priced Car if it’s done right. Only thing missing is a Spec c swap should have black interior , but worth a look if your looking for a car . Not long done by the looks of the photos . Brembos look very clean New discs all round and wheel weights stil new .
Would be declaring the swap it’s a simple form to be filled and stamped by main dealer to have everything above board

Spec C power on N/A insurance, what not to like here :icon_lol:
Wheels and mirrors not to my taste at all
Since its Frankenstein anyway l would have gone full s12 replica

Some craic when you have a smack in it and need to make a claim

Donf forget that you can get decent money for those wheels and the cf spoiler that is on at the moment

That S203 up a good while now for sale at least it could be viewed in Uk. are wheels and spoiler still able to be got from Subaru or just have to keep searching the net for them???

Quickly bolt off the tmic and turbo and nobody will know :049:

I’d say the Up pipe there with nothing on top of it, the downpipe sitting there and the throttle body with no pipe etc etc might give it a way a little bit

That S203 up a good while now for sale at least it could be viewed in Uk. are wheels and spoiler still able to be got from Subaru or just have to keep searching the net for them???

No gary they can't be bought new just Secondhand only . You can buy new wheels but they won't be stamped sti just forged bbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back