Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying that Shane l will bet my left nut your 06 sti has lot less millage than this 07 hatch? Mine 05 has sub 100k and l was daily driving her. IMO In the general car world is not much but in Subaru world could be :54:

A nice looking s204 on pistonheads
https://www.pistonheads.com/classif...f-600-only-ever-made-grade-4-stunning/8949455
d65af23819ffe6419fb017f67bed4c60.png
a5c2876982c76ed1b12924dd67e52ece.png

Some day maybe [emoji39]

Front lights are also wrong they have a black tint on them and titanium back box looks to be missing aswell . Not easy to find replacement Wheels . Exhausts pop up not and then . Nice looking car Apart from the Wheels

Saying that Shane l will bet my left nut your 06 sti has lot less millage than this 07 hatch? Mine 05 has sub 100k and l was daily driving her. IMO In the general car world is not much but in Subaru world could be :54:

Congrats Tommy you still have your left nut haha
Yeah I know what you're saying alright

Looks nice in fairness man. I do like a Legacy, there's a seriously mental build on one of those I seen before. Was a black BL with 800 brake or something. Thing looked insane

V.R.T. wouldn't be included in the advertised price id say

Add says it does anyway Colm.

**Price includes vrt**
Car will be vrt'd before its sold and will be registered to the purchaser so they will be the first registered owner in Ireland.

Seats look more like the old fishnets you would get in a mk2 RS2000 Custom. Nice car otherwise.

Very similar seat that came in 95/96 Series McRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back