Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm planing on doing full service, diff oils and belts when i get it.

Want to get the map checked but have no idea what ecu its running, Will need investigation.

dont be expecting much at that money
its not going to be a show pony

dont see any mention of aftermarket ecu so what do you mean check map?

From the pics I've seen the interior is in great condition, it's says that the turbo has been changed but guess I won't know till I have it.

It has a front mount and big air filter.

Yeah not expecting a show pony, if I wanted one guess I'd buy a pony not a car, couldn't resist

How's it going as far as I know I think Steve aka borderguy might be selling his ra it's a fine car very clean with low miles has a blog on it here might be another option

From the pics I've seen the interior is in great condition, it's says that the turbo has been changed but guess I won't know till I have it.

It has a front mount and big air filter.

but you say you want to check the map
if it has standard ecu you will need to buy aftermarket ecu to map it
you cant do anything with a standard ecu

interior is least of your worries buying a impreza
uk cars rust bad and the term paintwork needs attention can mean anything

if i was you id try to have another lined up to view incase the car isnt what you were hope it was

As above best of luck :thumbsup:

To be honest I’ll be shocked if it’s clean and rust free. Sills and arches also guy paid deposit and never turned not many of them lads out there .

Hopefully it’s a good 1 and every thing else is bolt on but a solid shell to start with ????????

I have flights booked for Saturday, so let's see how I get on

Best of luck lad, hope it a good one,

From my own experience book a return flight now on the cheap as getting one in the airport will be expensive and make sure you bring someone with you that's knows them inside out and will give you a honest answer as sometimes people will just buy it with there heart and there wallet lives to regret it.

Best of luck lad, hope it a good one,

From my own experience book a return flight now on the cheap as getting one in the airport will be expensive and make sure you bring someone with you that's knows them inside out and will give you a honest answer as sometimes people will just buy it with there heart and there wallet lives to regret it.

Solid advice there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back