Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think of it its a 9 years old car. And thats before vat and vrt. The only one l've seeing for sale was about 75k

32k is fob price plus vat import charges etc so about 45k here mayby more
then vrt which i think is mayby 20k ish?

I have seen that up around the mountains a few times
Yea, i remember there was a pic in was it you section... I am amazed... so much work, so much effort, and its 1.6:( this car deserves proper internals

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Talking to rob and he reckons that it is my car he bought it from wes who bought it from donegal......small world I had a Lad come over to me at the show telling me about his brother had a white spec c that he bought and went to England to powerstation to get it mapped because it wasn't making power he said they found the car was in transport mode soon as they switched it off they could map it....turns out it was my car lol ...his brother was wez the guy rob bought it off ....

Transport mode. Never heard of this. Im guessing its a ecu feature which they program out once landed or how does it work

Transport mode. Never heard of this. Im guessing its a ecu feature which they program out once landed or how does it work

All vag stuff comes in with it on from new.none of the spec works till turned off.
Engine only has certain revs and speed and the dash is lit up like a xmas tree.

Yup to stop em being
ragged before getting to dealers like when they come off boat

Built into certain high performance cars sometimes called "valet" mode when giving your car to be parked at restaurant ect

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Photo shop or playing with the light settings but looks well worth a look if someone was intrested as photos can make anything look good :thumbsup:

Yes the first pic looks different than rest but I know from my own when cleaning it the lower parts on car look slightly darker but that's just metallic playing tricks. It looks good with nice styling choices on it plus white decals on front change it up a bit. It ain't anyone here is it ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back