Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spotted from old auto trader April 07. Be a better buy than a new car back in 07.
3a0e47db38280a48a3ec50138bc61f8f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Talking to rob and he reckons that it is my car he bought it from wes who bought it from donegal......small world I had a Lad come over to me at the show telling me about his brother had a white spec c that he bought and went to England to powerstation to get it mapped because it wasn't making power he said they found the car was in transport mode soon as they switched it off they could map it....turns out it was my car lol ...his brother was wez the guy rob bought it off ....

It was bought from prodrive to be made into a rally car but when it wasn't making power they thought something was wrong with it and sold it to wez ...it's great to get the background on it...

It was bought from prodrive to be made into a rally car but when it wasn't making power they thought something was wrong with it and sold it to wez ...it's great to get the background on it...
Prodrive thought something wrong so sold???

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I can tell you. No rally man gives a sh*t about engine.

Its a disposable item

Why would prodrive import a car. Not cage etc. Then private sell.

Makes zero sense.

Ok. Prodrive sell to another rally team

And they also decide to retain it as a road car as was not making power. And sell on.

It finds its way to Ireland. And it makes "unreal" power in end on 95 fuel.

I mean really.

What a story

The car came into prodrive was sold to a Lad up north to be made into a rally car it had delivery miles on it never driven ....it was in transport mode from prodrive the Lad that bought it couldn't work out why it wasn't making power after having it to a few places so he sold it onto wes

I can tell you. No rally man gives a sh*t about engine.

Its a disposable item

Why would prodrive import a car. Not cage etc. Then private sell.

Makes zero sense.

Ok. Prodrive sell to another rally team

And they also decide to retain it as a road car as was not making power. And sell on.

It finds its way to Ireland. And it makes "unreal" power in end on 95 fuel.

I mean really.

What a story

Read the post Dave ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back