Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sold anyway! 15 million Yen or roughly €122,500!
With shipping, duty and VAT it would be around €176,000 landed in Dublin (open to correction)
Can you imagine going to the VRT office...........

It sold anyway! 15 million Yen or roughly €122,500!
With shipping, duty and VAT it would be around €176,000 landed in Dublin (open to correction)
Can you imagine going to the VRT office...........
Jesus christ

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I love these threads that break into the Ah but sure cars should be driven debat... it's up to whoever buys them to do what they want with them, FairPlay to whoever bought it and if he wants to put it in his sitting room, best of luck to him. The same could be argued about lads that spend half their lives cleaning their cars... but imo they bought the thing and they own it so they can do what they like with it...

The guy that bought this 22B isn't on the same level as 99% of us here, that money is just toy money.

I know if I bought it, id drive it as the rally car its supposed to be lol regardless of price, if you could afford it the money wouldn't be an issue anyway. Up and down country roads with a smile on my face lol
Stone chips or scratches? Services etc, bring it to Subaru themselves. Money not an issue lol
Be like buying a thousand euro jacket and framing it lol

Jesus bugs are appreciating. But that much?!

I may be closer to a hatch than i think

Also 9.8seconds to 60 ???? he might be a bit off there

Sorry Yeah, it's silly. Says he's pricing it against an evo 8 in the hopes of a swap

I love these threads that break into the Ah but sure cars should be driven debat... it's up to whoever buys them to do what they want with them, FairPlay to whoever bought it and if he wants to put it in his sitting room, best of luck to him. The same could be argued about lads that spend half their lives cleaning their cars... but imo they bought the thing and they own it so they can do what they like with it...

The guy that bought this 22B isn't on the same level as 99% of us here, that money is just toy money.

The first WRC Impreza just sold for £230k i know which one id rather have!

Sorry Yeah, it's silly. Says he's pricing it against an evo 8 in the hopes of a swap

it is high but considering say a grade 3.5 in from japan would cost you €7-8k landed in dublin then add VRT and all the extra aftermarket bits that has. What value can you put on viewing a car before you eyes and not through a computer screen at auction?
I think Mark had it priced properly at first.

it is high but considering say a grade 3.5 in from japan would cost you €7-8k landed in dublin then add VRT and all the extra aftermarket bits that has. What value can you put on viewing a car before you eyes and not through a computer screen at auction?
I think Mark had it priced properly at first.

Your numbers might make sense but is anyone bringing in a 16 year old standard sti from Japan and paying 10k plus?

You can get a low mileage hawk eye for a little more

There's also that hatch for 13.5,

I'd definitely go for hawkeye or hatch or that black blob eye in Dublin looking for 8950

Last edited:
Your numbers might make sense but is anyone bringing in a 16 year old standard sti from Japan and paying 10k plus?

You can get a low mileage hawk eye for a little more

There's also that hatch for 13.5,

I'd definitely go for hawkeye or hatch or that black blob eye in Dublin looking for 8950

agree there is value here I'm just comparing to the only other alternative if you were in the market for a bug.

Well if anyone has 12 grand to spend on a bug I would begrudgingly part with mine ????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back