10d1110e74e75a0ec6fef7a5c031376c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

had nearly every model evo
just dont like any of them after a 6
3 is the best to drive - like a ra model classic v2 - very raw
its no surprise for a impreza forum to not be jumping at a evo
i wouldnt be a bif fan of the newage impreza either to drive
all personal choices, just to many computers on the newer stuff for me

Has anybody drove a 22B and what type of new age one would it be like. I think we forget this I know it's a collectors car or more like investors car but need to stay grounded on this???? Am I right like I was told at my first meet who would drive a car of such value and rareness if bought around town or c&c etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was in a 22b that was driven in anger a good few years ago anti lag was popping and banging ....it is a members car on here ....great evening sti Brian and myself

Lets be fair going by the price tag 22b is hardly 10 times better driving car than typeR for example

Lets be fair going by the price tag 22b is hardly 10 times better driving car than typeR for example

Yep that's what I mean tommy. If you had a 120k spare Keith would you buy one I think anyone would find it hard to pay that it is some car

Everybody tries to compare the bang for buck against a type r. that's not why its going to make €120k plus.
Its a collectors car. Rare model with little to nothing mileage, probably the only one like it in the world and probably wont ever be driven so to compare to a type R is wrong.
This can do nothing only help classic imprezas prices so i wouldn't be complaining!
If you have the money for this you have the money for a type r for driving also!
If i had the money I would be bidding!
Same goes for all 22B's imo.

I driven a 22b a friend has one buts put away in a shed. It's long time since I driven it. But compare to my type r it drives the same but feels so much different if that makes any sense. Been so much wider looking out the wing mirror and seen that fat quarter panel it's such a nice place to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never mind me thats my poorman way of thinking. I agree if you have the money to splash sure l would.:icon_biggrin:

unless your a multi millionaire a 22b is a terrible purchase at current prices
3 years ago was time to buy

unless your a multi millionaire a 22b is a terrible purchase at current prices
3 years ago was time to buy

Agreed they are probably at their absolute peak now. But isn't that the same with a lot of collectible cars. The prices go up and down. This one is probably a one of a kind. If McRae's one came up fro sale again maybe it would make mental money too.

120k for a 22B,ah no

Buy me a S204 or RA-R and have plenty of change left over for sensible mods

Missing the point tho Paddy, this wont be bought to be driven. It will be like all holy grail cars and stored away by somebody hoping that it will be worth double in years to come regardless whether we think so or not.

Maybe so, but cars need to be driven. 22B in Galway with similiar miles as the 1 above
Owned previous prodrive technician and was bought because he liked the arches(investment and wants 150k)

He even made an offer on my RS

Could have bought 1 back in the day,before I got the P1 but I never applied to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back