Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fresh import FQ MR money no? Unless prices have gone a bit heavier lately along with everything else.

Even on donedeal Evo's seem to be on the up in terms of what is being asked. Not sure what is driving the increase. Imagine they are still a bugger to insure, etc. Buddy had one for sale about 3 years ago, body work very good and was running fine. He had virtually no calls and eventually sold to someone for tiny money. Guess it has changed now.

Crazy money. Wouldn't buy it anyway. Too much cash and not enough car, be like paying 10k for entry level wrx. They always priced too high imo tho.

They are completely different alright. Sat in evo 7. I'd still prefer a nice STI tho, some people think they more 'luxurious'
I wouldn't go that far.
Supposed to be slightly easier to insure and a bit more economical, that don't justify 22k tho lol

So are some subarus lol
I dono, never driven one or been in one long enough to compare, a lad I know has an evo 7, had a classic wrx few years ago too.
I'll stick with the stars ????

No but their was a video about it. Might not be the car anyway. It was that blue but the wheels were a different colour.

I've never sat in one. I'd like to compare interiors.

I had an Evo V/5 back in the day. Interior was ok, seats were good and rest was typical 1998 Mitsi interior. I got the impression that the newer ones were a bit more plastic looking on the inside. As for fuel, would average 25-27 on normal enough driving, anything spirited would seriously affect that, but to be expected.

Wait til you look at the RS or GT variant model, looked at both models before getting focus RS

Only model to tempt me was the maki edition, can't find a clean model unless import

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back