Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
****ing scum

Found out it wasn't Rick's. Car was found burnt out in Cherry Orchard. Retards ragging it shared videos on Facebook. Owner has their names and addresses. All I'll say is, he's not a man you'd steal a car off unless it's the last car you'll ever steal.

Just be careful in Cherry orchard they have there mad ****s up there 2
I'd single them out one by one and sort that

Sledgehammer and chains for them. Had a some people come up our driveway and kick the sh*t out of the flowers one of the nights but one of them went around the back of the house and definitely seen my car. I park it between a big wall and the garage and park my Dads land cruiser in front of it. Can't chance anything.

Just be careful in Cherry orchard they have there mad ****s up there 2
I'd single them out one by one and sort that

I remember doing a job for my wife's friend years ago in cherry orchard around Halloween time they just bought a house there where he's from a few local scum burnt a sofa outside side house damaged my van so guy in house got them a good hiding each 3 of them when they realise who it was they picked up sofa on fire [emoji91] and carried it away I heard they ended up with burns on there hands arms trip to hospital
Only thing shits like that understand. he asked one of them why did they do it answer go big or go home and thats it have look cool in front of others. Scum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was just out in ricks dropping off a boot section to be resprayed and the car was out the back. Shocking stuff.

Attachments

• 20170428_151958_resized.jpg
    20170428_151958_resized.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back