Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would think that this would be S40x. Do they still make them? More rare that impreza S20x

apparently there is a one owner 22b in my neck of the woods .

supposedly bought by a guy that drove it home , parked it in a garage and drove it only once in a blue moon. sub 5k miles on it , totally original car . if it's true , I wonder what it is worth .

I'd tend to believe the guy that told me as he mentioned several other cars this lad had that I knew about before he passed away few years ago . got to wonder is there a 22b like it in a shed around wicklow still .

a car exists . was on a job today and got talking to the owner who was into his bikes , conversation turned to cars and mentioned I had a subaru , was surprised when he mentioned that his neighbour had a blue one that was parked in a garage for at least 15 years , was same guy as was mentioned to me before by my paint guy . now sad thing is it isn't a 22b but it is a gt series car with really low miles . supposed to be like new inside and out and never seen a wet road . still be a nice car but was disappointed that it wasn't a 22b

It would be really something if there was a real 22b in a shed somewhere with a great story behind it like that but then again what does the next person do with it that forks out nearly a 100k for it probably put it back into another shed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know one that's only been out a handful of times in the last ten year's. At this stage really is a shed car with hardly any miles and like new.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

brand new Bugatti Veyron somewhere with the plastic on the seats apparently somewhere too
lots tucked up in sheds and fair play to the people who are able to
much better than a painting on a wall

I think it's a complete waste of a car if it's sitting in a shed. I agree with looking after it and taking the extra effort that it's looked after by not driving it on sh*t days but isn't that why we like cars to drive them and show them off :icon_grin:

yes but you have them too
any person who has enough to invest in cars im sure they also have a love for them and a sh*t load of cool toys aswell

you have loads of cars that isnt the question

but you need to invest money in to something that wont loose its investment and you dont trust banks

buy a supercar

or

buy a painting or a piece of marble with a cock hanging of the front of it

i think more that way

car every time :icon_grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back