Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blob on 07 plates? Very late registered?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170413-205500_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20170413-205500_1.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 87

apparently there is a one owner 22b in my neck of the woods .

supposedly bought by a guy that drove it home , parked it in a garage and drove it only once in a blue moon. sub 5k miles on it , totally original car . if it's true , I wonder what it is worth .

I'd tend to believe the guy that told me as he mentioned several other cars this lad had that I knew about before he passed away few years ago . got to wonder is there a 22b like it in a shed around wicklow still .

supposedly bought by a guy that drove it home , parked it in a garage and drove it only once in a blue moon. sub 5k miles on it , totally original car . if it's true , I wonder what it is worth .

I'd tend to believe the guy that told me as he mentioned several other cars this lad had that I knew about before he passed away few years ago . got to wonder is there a 22b like it in a shed around wicklow still .
What happened to the collection after he passed tommy and I wouldn't be at all surprised there's some bug money cars up your neck of the woods be interesting if it is there

dunno Gordon but I intend to try and find out .

was a special edition land rover defender , few fast ford's and an Irish gt impreza (New) I remember this guy driving in the 90's . still remember him passing the national shool I went 2 in the impreza and every young lad in the play ground watching it rumble past .

Wtf 98500 pounds they are gone so far out of reach of average car collector who's paying that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are the p1 following into the 22b steps pricewise?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170415-203955_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20170415-203955_1.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 67
Whatever about the 22b .....but not a hope of pay that for a type r with no dccd ....type r all the way

Drop over to Kuwait and see what kinda rides there are parked in garages and that are barely driven !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back