Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
No pictures I'd say it's rough
But as you say great history and if I had the money I'd snap it up

Probably needs full restoration but i wouldn't think it will sit long at that price.

He used R7 WRC in 1998 Safari so its probably Darragh Rafferty's, he has that in Galway years.

Attachments

• 06-17CRS10338.jpg
    06-17CRS10338.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
Probably needs full restoration but i wouldn't think it will sit long at that price.

He used R7 WRC in 1998 Safari so its probably Darragh Rafferty's, he has that in Galway years.

It's been through a lot of hands... Sergey, McKinstry, Cullen, Barrett & Rafferty. I'd be surprised if it there was much originality left

It's been through a lot of hands... Sergey, McKinstry, Cullen, Barrett & Rafferty. I'd be surprised if it there was much originality left

Ya mckinstry hired it for years.

It still sounds like it should anyway, h pattern box etc. A lot of the S5's got P2000 boxes and S7 engines and turbos and the sound seemed to change. To put back to a safari McRae car id say very difficult alright.

If anyone watches Pawnstars on the Discovery Channel, the old man has one of these in the same colour.

Yup chumlee all over the place old man sells nought rick sweating bullettes over a picture [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chumlee is only acting dummy he is on 25k per episode and more likely a millionaire at this stage ;)

Chumlee is only acting dummy he is on 25k per episode and more likely a millionaire at this stage ;)

25k for him that's crazy at least the other brother knows a lot about items and can hold down a conversation and make a deal, wait don't tell me he's on 50k [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back