Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats a bit rich coming from a 2.5 owner :icon_grin: if he had One of them it would spend most of the time in bits with the engine out and sleeping on the floor:icon_lol:

Nothing to go wrong with my 2.5...
... I found a solution to all 2.5 woes...
>
>
>
Take her off the road and don't drive it. :icon_nana:

Either telling porkies in the ad or some plate swapping may have gone on, but nice to see this car still around. I love the colour.

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/classic-subaru-wrx-sti/14848597

ZWEzOGRlOGJmYTY0OGE1MTNmMjAyMzhkMDk0ZmZkNTT4PiUljON_MSm-rSDGwbfdaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b183MDIwOTY4Mnx8fDYwMHg2MDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg

I fir one love crazy colors. If its the same one l've seen it on dd for sale many times through out the years both on north and south plates.

must be 15 owners on that book by now
was in meath area few months ago also
nice car in person

It was around sligo for a while few years back as I saw it for sale up north a while back. I think dave could have done the rebuild I saw it going up to him on a trailer about a year ago I was bringing the foz up to him to get couple bits done

Yeah it was Phil,it was a rough car before I know two lads who went to look at it and it was in bits bad paint,bodywork etc it's not the original colour either as I said above the lad who had it repeated put a lot of work into it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back