Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all subconsciously are working for Joe finding stuff for him to buy. We are feeding his addiction. I can't look myself in the mirror anymore. We need to lock this thread!

It's a cool little thing even has peddle brakes :icon_biggrin:of corse none of the young guys will understand what they are :icon_grin: but let's just say if you had them years ago your were made :icon_grin:

Attachments

• IMG_5792.JPG
    IMG_5792.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 67
My old man took mine off because I was going through a Tyre a week .....so I was out on a bike with no breaks....????

It's a cool little thing even has peddle brakes :icon_biggrin:of corse none of the young guys will understand what they are :icon_grin: but let's just say if you had them years ago your were made :icon_grin:
Peddle brakes? My old BMX had that too. Loved the bike

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Know only too well Keith get up a bit of speed lock them on and you could wear a hole straight through the tyre followed straight away by a small bang of the tube :facepalm::icon_biggrin: them were the days

Joe I have a whacker plate that has a Subaru engine on it I'll post a pic tomorrow we'll have a chat [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No use for a whacker plate Gary :icon_grin::thumbsup: But if ya find any other cool subaru related items dont be shy in posting them up .:thumbsup:

As I picked up a cool subaru small kids bed last year in cork so you never know what's out there :thumbsup:

only real problem with it was it's a blob:icon_biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_1552.JPG
    IMG_1552.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 54
Brilliant and in the fast blue colour. Lol [emoji23] you must have enough for a tour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What you talking about "kids"...

... That's Joe's cot don't you know!

During the day he drives a Leggy... but at night he curls up in a WRX blob. :1poke:

thats a bit rich coming from a 2.5 owner :icon_grin: if he had One of them it would spend most of the time in bits with the engine out and sleeping on the floor:icon_lol:

Fight between commetee members great example lads :54:
I smell some dirty 'behind the curtain' struggle for power and dominance in ISDC :smokin:

O god tommy if you only knew :roll::icon_grin: . If you can't have a laugh sure your from Tipp So we all have our problems :icon_grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back