Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
And another one:

2014 and 2015 FIA World Rallycross Champion PETTER SOLBERG’s Citroën DS3 World RX Supercar is for sale!

• Citroën DS3 World RX Supercar (Pipo engine)
• Brand new rebuilt 2016 car - 0 km's!
• Ready to Race!

WCH winning 2014/2015 Citroën DS3 World RX Supercar:
* 2 L Turbo engine (Pipo Moteurs)
* Cosworth electronics
* UNIC gearbox and differensials
* Alu Reiger dampers
* 2 set Carbon fiber panels
* New developed Speedline Corse rims
* Latest F1 PWR intercooler and radiator
* Latest SACHS clutch
* Latest Garret Turbo
* Alcon Factory brakes
The car is ready to race and built in accordance with the FIA Technical Regulations Appendix J, article 279.

The car is a brand new rebuilt; exactly like the 2016 spesification. Ready to Race in the 2017 FIA World RX Championship! Buy car complete (with 1 spare engine).

Complete spare part packages available. Borrow all spare parts for free, pay only for what is used.
Two mechanics from the PSRX team is available for rent in tests and races. Petter Solberg will be available for first test!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Only serious interest will be considered.
We need to know in your offer:
* Your offer (SOLUTIONS)
* Your vision/use of the vehicle
* Bank guarantee required
* Contact information

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1487882307802.jpg
    FB_IMG_1487882307802.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 118
well he finally made up his mind. interior is some money but wheels seems to be at great price:

Attachments

• sasadad.jpg
    sasadad.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 121
I was thinking the same. with that damage from the photo above looks like the bumper was replaced

Imo.

I think should have waited and sold it complete.

With the correct repairs any car can be a nice car.

There is enough cars out there that are far from clean or have a checkered history and repairs.

Hey. Some are even here in the3 club....

The only issue is he has done so much advertising as it sits that it will always be known is the Q MARK S204 if did remain on road

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

well looks like he never intended to fix the car on the first place but rather a quick turn around but it wasn't that easy to resale with a good profit as he thought. Still if he sells the parts for the asking price he will make few bob

well looks like he never intended to fix the car on the first place but rather a quick turn around but it wasn't that easy to resale with a good profit as he thought. Still if he sells the parts for the asking price he will make few bob
I believe it will or would have been sold in one go.

Its only advertised a week.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Agreed. Big difference between Cat C damaged and Cat C repaired and on the road.

Broadcasting to the Internet that it was Cat C sealed it's faith. Majority of people interested at that point would be low balling with intent to break and make a profit, so he may aswell do it himself.

it's a Huge differance when it is a cat c before and repaired and then crashed again. the resale value of a car with that history takes a huge dip .
Rarity of 204's and parts is the only thing that makes it viable. Yes any car can be repaired to as good as new condition but No one want to spend the money doing it properly . So 90% of cars ends up with a bad repairs with the cheapest quote wining all the time .

Sad as to see rare cars bring broke as you can only brake once .:icon_sad:

best of luck to him with the sale of the parts :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back