Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

surprise surprise its a rot box going on old MOT reports!
Suppose doesnt matter what the mileage if it isnt stored properly than its the same as other one.

Nearly sure that was up for €1,500 a couple of weeks ago. The hat would be cool to have if anything.......

Had a normal T5 V70 and was a lovely motor... comfortable, big, reliable and pretty quick.
Friend had a V70R and absolutely savage... another friend's dad had a 850R 350bhp... mental (some amount of torque steer lol).

Don't find the torque steer to bad if any at all

Suppose the revo knuckle and good front tires helps(torque restricted til 2nd gear)

Hatch has really grown on me. I remember seeing them when they were launched and I hated it.

They definitely have some curb appeal. That's my old hatch, still miss it, main negative of car from a drivers perspective is light steering which could definitely do with some more feedback

They definitely have some curb appeal. That's my old hatch, still miss it, main negative of car from a drivers perspective is light steering which could definitely do with some more feedback
Can see you back in a Scooby Paul

Wonder did the hatch not have hydraulic steering like newage great solid feeling from wheel?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Can see you back in a Scooby Paul

Wonder did the hatch not have hydraulic steering like newage great solid feeling from wheel?

Don't know about steering, must look into it, my blob eye wrx felt much better but was light enough around town too

Yeah I'll have to think of some way to get back into a scooby, suffering withdrawal symptoms.

Always an occasion getting into the hatch and I'm nit picking with steering, winter tyres didnt feel great but slicks felt brilliant. Dunlops that hatch came with were best ever summer tyres I've experienced but they didn't last, mine were shredded in no time..

Rs Stonking car paul wouldn't change it but mabay a blob for weekends like you were saying before keep the toe in????

Ran a few different tires myself and by far found the Eagle F1s best at everything great grip low ish noise don't wear to quick and really good on the road when pushed wet or dry used all year round

Last 3 sets F1s very impressed

Last edited:
plan is to get something alright. probably be a while though. saw a mint 03 blobeye with 12k miles and 1 owner in the uk. it seemed to be snapped up, not really in a position to buy just now but it got me thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back