Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how the tester looks at it when ncting when its a gl on book its obviuos that its not

Last edited:
12950 would have thought worth more no ??

I'd break mine quicker than sell it that cheap . maybe cheap for reason . ie heads lifting , fond of a sup of oil . Ringland. just never know . I'm wondering if it's Derek sti old car from Galway . Thought his was a c reg and he sold it on 5 years ago

I'd break mine quicker than sell it that cheap . maybe cheap for reason . ie heads lifting , fond of a sup of oil . Ringland. just never know . I'm wondering if it's Derek sti old car from Galway . Thought his was a c reg and he sold it on 5 years ago

I thought that was the run of them price wise, I've seen a good few up for that money, tax is a big turn off here, the shite engine doesn't help it in the U.K. 2004 2005 Blobs are making more

was offered an awful lot more on mine 18 months ago Ken. but I probably have alot more in mine so swings n round abouts. only worth what someone is willing to pay at end of the day

Was offered a good bit more for mine last year... but mine is a year newer in all fairness and less mileage.

Could have sold it, but to replace like for like would cost me a good bit more again... so held on to her despite not being in a position to have her on the road at the moment.

was offered an awful lot more on mine 18 months ago Ken. but I probably have alot more in mine so swings n round abouts. only worth what someone is willing to pay at end of the day

Out of interest Would you chance buying a standard one for €13k?

Out of interest Would you chance buying a standard one for €13k?

Yes. but I'd be under no illusion as to weather or not the motor would need a build . great motor when sorted by someone good on the tools . torque is second to none and i would say they are the best looking new age car in standard form .

same for any of the new 2.5 cars from 06 onwards . buy a hawk hatch etc for decent money . sort out what subaru overlooked ie head studs hg and pistons and you have a great performance car which for the money will be hard to beat .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back