Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
is that not the same car that was advertised in galway last week?

as much as i love imprezas youd wana be nuts to pay that even for a showroom car
unless you were millionaire

I've seen that hatch outside their garage many times; looks gorgeous but as for the garage, would touch them with a shovel.This garage is 5 minutes away from me and I go to Finnegans for servicing now.

I've seen that hatch outside their garage many times; looks gorgeous but as for the garage, would touch them with a shovel.This garage is 5 minutes away from me and I go to Finnegans for servicing now.

Seen that Scooby a few times also, very cheap at that price, I know the 2k tax is killing it here but I'm suprised not bought for UK market,

Ha ha another 22b with a v5 rear spoiler , 75 grand he can go **** himself again, does he think people that are looking for a 22b that also have 75 grand are not going to notice it has the wrong spoiler ffs

Also the engine is questionable too, black cam covers should be red

sad thing is this car has never really been driven and probably never will as it'll be bought as an investment. but yeah the last few that sold probably don't come up the road to this one as far as overall condition

sad thing is this car has never really been driven and probably never will as it'll be bought as an investment. but yeah the last few that sold probably don't come up the road to this one as far as overall condition

If you had the keys would you drive her on a regular basis ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i dont think its sad tommy, we need cars like this to wow people over the years

out of the 444 built how many have been wrote off or crashed and fixed to a sh*t level like the one going around, then you have the likes of nialls one that gets tracked and is now sitting up for a long time or petes one that doesnt get driving but has a roll cage and mods which are great to see but

imo its defo not sad to see a hand full of mint low mileage bog standard cars still around

but it's ment to be driven Johnny. it's not ment to make someone 200% profit as an investment. low mileage mint cars are rare and lovely to see but even to give the car a run out every few months is better than it sitting idle . mechanically that's not not good for a car either ? I don't think that if it had 20 or 30 k on it that the value would take a huge hit .

cars like that in existence keep the price of the shite ones up! but agree with Duffman I think for the future they should be kept like this and if you have the money to own then well in good enjoy watching the value rise! Someday you probably wont be able to get petrol to start it!!!

youd look like some fool bringin you mint low milage 22b out for trackday when some hero t bones you

or even worst case you get rear ended or something in traffic on way to event
do you think the insurance will pay out 100k for a 20 year old impreza

park it up - drive the ones that have already been drove
its a piece of history - respect it and preserve it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back