Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
There a lad in the U.K. Who wrote off a widetrack and put everything into a coupe dash and all was a savage job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

briefly there was a fellow on here with one. he register and then soon after this he sold the car. there were a few photos too but I wouldn't know where to start to find the thread :54:

Why Not???

its your car , your choice , paint it pink and cut the roof off if it makes you happy

i prefer nice original car myself
itl never be a 22b so why try make it look like one?

if you had rusty car or a 1.5 to convert or a rally / track car yes fine

just for me personally a type r / p1 is getting very valuable now and a standard original car is already hard to find

again its only my opinion

The whole wide arch thing is about the look, I don't think its people wanting it to be a 22B.. 99% of Jap performance cars ended up getting either wide arch kits or over fenders, and never actually had an original wide arch model exist

I would like the wide arch purely for the looks, and the wheel options.

I've seen the old school skylines with arch extensions sell for crazy money so it's hard to say how it will effect the future value of the car, Liberty Walk do over fenders on new Aventadors, mclarens, ferraris.. it's really down to the owners desire..

I would have no problem buying a well done wide arch Type R, I just can't bring myself to cut my own up lol

and more... seem to be bought by Damien Bradly (the fellow that race that white gen 1 legacy in UK). 12K sterling looks like good profit if he finds someone to pay this kind of a money:

Attachments

• fefef.jpg
    fefef.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 83
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back