Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the thread on SN and the waves it made. Its all hand made so time consuming and I recon its fairly easy fill up his order list for months ahead. Im waiting for him to put his s**t together and start making new age arches lol

4ca6b2268efcbe8078ab58500b718d51.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It's a hard decision to make to go and cut up your Type R, I know I've kicked the idea around for years and could never take the plunge.. I suppose if rear quarters wear rusted out or something it would be easier to decide.. I'd imagine when you weld on the quarters and sills, it's hard to get in everywhere at back of panel and sill to rust proof it all

It's a hard decision to make to go and cut up your Type R, I know I've kicked the idea around for years and could never take the plunge.. I suppose if rear quarters wear rusted out or something it would be easier to decide.. I'd imagine when you weld on the quarters and sills, it's hard to get in everywhere at back of panel and sill to rust proof it all

His P1 was similiar if not better condition of my old P1

Wouldn't be me,unless arches were shot why not as some do use fibreglass arches

there was a type R up north with lots of genuine 22b bits. and it was a bit of marmite it was a good looking but it wasn't neither type R nor 22b....

there was a type R up north with lots of genuine 22b bits. and it was a bit of marmite it was a good looking but it wasn't neither type R nor 22b....
Yes but you could say the same thing about jamie's type r, its neither a type r or s5 wrc as its not the same as a 22b.

I think you just have to appreciate it for the work gone into it

why would you fcuk up of p1 or type r trying to make it look like something its not?
just de value the original car you have

Im fan of all those stuff if they are done right. hence I posted a link to the photos of the one I mention before. There is only one rule: you make it for your own pleasure without thinking of resale value etc. As is marmite either you like it or you hate it. Lots of purists out there that will slash it. I remember this exact car up north was for sale for 17.5K sterling and now, at the time this was very strong money closer to the 22B price tag rather than to type R but.... its not 22b and... its not longer type R... You have to do it for yourself without planing of ever selling it or you have to be prepared that there could be only one person in the world who could appreciate it for what it is an pay the stronger money.

Is it just me or could ye get a non turbo coupe before? 1.5? Taught I seen one years ago be perfect for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back