Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.donedeal.ie/view/13907761
###Subaru wrx sti 98 2300€###

One of the lads goin to look at this tomorrow, is there anything worth lookin out for on them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was on to him before and a mate of mine was in touch with him over weekend. He seems desperate to sell! Could be got at nice price I'd say :)

He didn't seem to have much knowledge of the car though is all I'll say, but once it's dry and price is right, can't be too bad I guess

I was on to him before and a mate of mine was in touch with him over weekend. He seems desperate to sell! Could be got at nice price I'd say :)

He didn't seem to have much knowledge of the car though is all I'll say, but once it's dry and price is right, can't be too bad I guess

Yeah made him a cheeky enough offer and he accepted, goin up tmro with a trailer anyway

Yeah seems too good to be true but this is the time of the year for bargains! Kinda ragin I didn pinch it for myself

Yeah seems too good to be true but this is the time of the year for bargains! Kinda ragin I didn pinch it for myself

Happy days, thinking the same myself now haha. Way I see it, could have spent twice as much on a car that could potentially be a dog so at least if its not the best case scenario with this one your mate isn't in too deep.

Whats the VRT on one of them. Ballpark figure cause we all know they pull the price outta their holes

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yeah he was after a wrx for a while but this is a bit of a gem for small money! Think vrt quote was 900

Can't be bad at that money
Has to worth near that, if the shell is fairly solid.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back