Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys, still trying to get insurance sorted for a WRX before I flog my own motor, been held up with life and work :( Anyway it caught my eye and is fairly near to me. Might go and take a look at it.

I know these are collectable cars but id say he is over shooting it a bit, we all know WRC Spares know how to charge anyway! He probably bought in euros so is trying to soften the blow he took.

Price has started to rise on these of late... especially ones well maintained. There was one bought for 80k sterling a few years ago that had an additional 150k spent on it to restore it by Prodrive, that I gather sold for over 250k a few months back.

Not many ex-works driven ones left either that haven't been destroyed by privateers in recent years and with approx. only 57 S4 & S5 cars built between 1997 & 1999 you can understand the rarity & recent interest & demand of them compared to the Grp B - were there was 200 clubman spec cars built for the homologation rules - on top of the ones built as works cars.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back