Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just asking for trouble, few days out they'll let you off with warning

Few months and it's getting lifted,and nice bill to pay

not judging or anything, but if I cant afford tax for this long, I prolly shouldnt drive. We can disagree with and argue about road tax and insurance fees all day long, but law is law, you can boycott it, but be prepared to pay up.

Sorry to hear it happened, just make sure you get the car from them asap, as the fees will skyrocket if you leave it there for extended periods of time

If you no someone with a tow truck you can get it out without taxing it. Just pay over night fees. 4 wheels must be off the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i was told that up to 6 months was ok, like i would be left with a warning, its only after 6 months it gets yowed

3 months is take car time I think
Can now be fined 80 euro if out even a day for non display
Get on to the lad with tow truck
Get it lifted tomorrow
Think 80 euro a day storage or 100 [emoji849]

Do arrears not have to be paid in tax office and off road declaration done before they'll release on tow truck?

Do arrears not have to be paid in tax office and off road declaration done before they'll release on tow truck?

Friend of mine had a car taken for no tax and was able to get it once it was on a tow truck the next day. Just had to pay the impound fee and over night fee. Didn't have to tax it to get it out.

thanks for all your concerns guys no one would understand how i feel at this moment just like you guys do, its my fault alright and its a lesson to be learned from.

not judging or anything, but if I cant afford tax for this long, I prolly shouldnt drive. We can disagree with and argue about road tax and insurance fees all day long, but law is law, you can boycott it, but be prepared to pay up.

Sorry to hear it happened, just make sure you get the car from them asap, as the fees will skyrocket if you leave it there for extended periods of time

well i was delaying it in fairness assuming that its not something very major ie would not get the car lifted lol as i said its a lesson to learn from

well i was delaying it in fairness assuming that its not something very major ie would not get the car lifted lol as i said its a lesson to learn from

Every day is a lesson;) as said above no judging, we all do stupid things sometimes, whether its just lazyness or bad decision. Just get it sorted, get her back on the road and forget it ever happened[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Every day is a lesson;) as said above no judging, we all do stupid things sometimes, whether its just lazyness or bad decision. Just get it sorted, get her back on the road and forget it ever happened[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

hahahahahah will do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back