Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
what has the prices of cars in kuwait got to do with anything?
if my ant had balls she would be my uncle

I'm intrested to see the prices anyway and they seem to be great value . Yes there left hand drive but with them prices they have to be value

sure if we can bring them in from Japan we can bring them in from Kuwait

you see thats why i suggested that, as enthusiasts like you guys in kuwait we are not previliged nissan skyline the older versions 91-01 they never made it to the middle east and esp. in kuwait there was a fude over two dealerships importing the skyline production line and eventually it was discontinued, now when f&f came out every motorhead in kuwait went back to see if they could get there hands on a gtr but to their surprise the market only had right side steering skylines, so what they did was purshased it and converted the drive shaft i am no mechanic but the state of kuwait did not allow any kuwaiti license plates to be issued to such vehicles as they considered that it might be a risk (im just saying) i have no mechanical exp. and the reason i posted about the price in kuwait is because i can see plenty of people that would love to drive a subaru but cannot afford it due to the way the system is run, me personally im just trying to help as much, but if anyone is intrested in buying from where im from its cheaper yes, but the decision at the end of the day is yours, im just showing you the other options that are available and people are not aware of :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm intrested to see the prices anyway and they seem to be great value . Yes there left hand drive but with them prices they have to be value

sure if we can bring them in from Japan we can bring them in from Kuwait

its old news, still have to pay all imports taxes to eu, vrt etc
if you look on ebay uk youl see theres plenty of kuwait imports for sale on it
still cheaper to buy most cars in japan,and there rhd
i bought a skyline in japan for 8k, by the time i had it shipped, import taxes and vrt it was the guts of 20k

we all know tax here is strong, nothing new

i know where theres a few cheap cars in nepal, will we get a flight over?

Last edited:
another country
same idea

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/$uper_man!/m.html?item=291892159773&hash=item43f620e51d%3Ag%3Ads8AAOSw8gVX7KiD&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

No need to cut a chap down for makin a suggestion based on his knowledge of that market, the
topic came up legitimately and he asked if anyone would like to see for themselves

sc86 our market beets nepal when it comes to Scoobies if u purchased one from a dealership and sold it the second day almost half the price is gone from it, and besides if anyone decides to go to q8 ill be more than happy to help if they ever needed any help :)

another country
same idea

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/$uper_man!/m.html?item=291892159773&hash=item43f620e51d%3Ag%3Ads8AAOSw8gVX7KiD&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

if you get the chance see th link i posted and check each cars mileage now those are second hand cars

another country
same idea

i checked the link you posted those are kuwaiti cars posted on ebay, those are probably expats posting there car up for sale/ or some westernised kuwaiti fella/ im just saying the every day method of buying an selling cars in kiwait (even dealerships and private car dealers in kuwait) advertise on www.q8car.com/en (popular site not only in kuwait but the middle east as we do get people importing cars to other gulf countries too) basically you get every type of car diffrent years i hope you enjoy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back