Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
a 2012-3 wrx runs for €15000 approx. cars are dirt cheap its only here they charge you guys crazy money for tax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok so bare in mind the prices are in kuwaiti dinars and thats a second hand car market our usage for cars is excellent generally and we always maintain our cars on a reg. basis every 4500 km

all the tax and all that man like i hope you're seeing how people are being ripped off over extra charges

what has the prices of cars in kuwait got to do with anything?
if my ant had balls she would be my uncle

Tax BandAnnualHalf YearQuarter YearArrears (Per Month)

226 - 99923501304663235.00

New Sti.

Tax BandAnnualHalf YearQuarter YearArrears (Per Month)

1901 - 200071039420071.00

My Wrx.

Over tipple what i pay.
Government have this country fooked.

we get 0% tax on vehicles so when you walk in the dealership and u wanna buy ureself an impreza you only pay the msrp price and nothing more and u drive off home a happy man.

Also cheap petrol and electricity but l will tell you what you dont have its an alcohol and nice pubs ;)

hahahahhaah its true but you can always find alcohol in kuwait but dont get caught consuming it, the worst that would happen is spending the night in a holding cell until you sober up, and in regards of oil they passed a bill recently on taxing oil sales locally so good bye to that perk. the other thing is that not many people are familiar with scoobies back in kuwait, i had no clue that it was a boxer engine only after i purchased my subi, arabs generally are mad about jap 4x4 or american v8 hence the lower price for 2nd market scoobies. I wish you had the same system over here in ireland where there is little or no tax (only for cars at least)

what has the prices of cars in kuwait got to do with anything?
if my ant had balls she would be my uncle

im just conparing with both my market in kuwait and the irish market
and did you mean "ant" or "aunt"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back