Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another in the jdmwatch:
1997 - GC8 Subaru Impreza Type R - 20/09/16 (Grade 4 - 50k kms!)

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1474313259757.jpg
    FB_IMG_1474313259757.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 115
  • FB_IMG_1474313265249.jpg
    FB_IMG_1474313265249.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 116
thats some amount of car for the money - I would have been down there this morning if I didn't pick up something else last Sunday. No haircuts involved? I know Joe does high mileage & his wagon was high so seems low for it's age?

Was the Wife's
she doesent do any driving
think he bought a new one every 12-18 months before the diesel age fell upon us
He does his mileage in a VW Caddy
cheap car for sure

Cheap car now alright. Use to change it every 15-20months . Was herselfs car as I had a company van there was 6/7k on it when traded in for a new 07 legacy :thumbsup: has picked up up a few dints around it I see still cheap car if it's being looked after . Spoiler was an optional extra and that was the high 1 the other was s lip spoiler

Spotted it up on donedeal around 5 weeks ago and it started at 1700 then 1500 then 1300 then 1200 now 1000. A good offer of 700 might get it :icon_grin:

must be something wrong with the car no? Why would dealer be selling it so cheap makes no sense to me?

Body work looks poor at the doors . I'm sure he didn't over pay for it do probley just sending it out for cost . And if it had to sell sooner then win win . But Ye may be fooked

Nobody wants them due to tax
Scooby heads yeah maybe but other people it's just another high tax car in a sea of them out there

Spotted it up on donedeal around 5 weeks ago and it started at 1700 then 1500 then 1300 then 1200 now 1000. A good offer of 700 might get it :icon_grin:

Bargain price now. Got the brother a Justy in Limerick last week for 630.............and thought we did well at that....! :icon_grin:

Was watching that 23k on the clock 4wd. Same shape as Suzuki swift . Didn't buy a would only get parked up for 10/12 years . Very nice looking car :clap::thumbsup:

I drove it back to Galway, across the ferry via Tarbert, and it's a really lovely car to drive.
It handles great. It is more or less a Suzuki but with AWD.

There is only 5 digits on the speedo, so it could well be 125,000, but the interior looks like new, it has (I think) the original blaupunkt radio in it, the seats look like they were hardly sat on, so it looks like it only has 25k miles on it.
The paintwork is unreal on it. It is as bright as the day it came off the line.

Just need to do a few tidy up things on it. Getting a back box for it because it bust on the way up. Also, the battery was changed on it, so the radio needs a code. Subaru Ireland don't seem to be able to find that in their records, so we may end up buying a code online to get it working. Best bit though...........there was a Neil Diamond cassette in the glove box.... :icon_grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back