Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen them earlier Gary way too strong money new ones are around that new plus the tonic max 900 quid they're worth at a push a grand if everything is in excellent nick

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I was always puzzeled how the rear ap 4 pots are as expensive or even more than a 6pot front

Seen them earlier Gary way too strong money new ones are around that new plus the tonic max 900 quid they're worth at a push a grand if everything is in excellent nick

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Don't worry wasn't buying I have spent enough this month on car and as u know unforeseen bits [emoji33][emoji33]them bolts absolute pig to get out and a lot of fffffffff^*ks had to cut one side out other wasn't too bad. Noel have them Wednesday skin should have grown back then [emoji2]thanks for help and joe too[emoji106]anyway few lads that have them think paid around the 800 mark was thinking they a bit toasty but anyone has them yourself included say they are very good

And dont you know it will probably sell for that for some pour fella who is stuck for one lol

50k not a chance . In a few years time, Yes they will be with good money but I don't think the market is at 50k for s 110000 mile cars even limited edition.

No no one having a go here it's just can't see anyone paying that :thumbsup: best of luck with the sale

there was 1 of those on adverts back 2012ish mayby 2013 for around 2k on uk plates
reg was very very close to that one - think it was in kildare
took ages to sell

to me its a 8 or 9k car if mint
mayby 10
not sure how its valued @ 50k but if he gets it more power to him

This one only brought in few months back as one of the Lads on here was thinking about buying it from previous owner
there was 1 of those on adverts back 2012ish mayby 2013 for around 2k on uk plates
reg was very very close to that one - think it was in kildare
took ages to sell

to me its a 8 or 9k car if mint
mayby 10
not sure how its valued @ 50k but if he gets it more power to him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back