Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes lookin for a classic as far as i remember and was going to sell that at some point

Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk

Yeah it was jays alright.
He swapped it a bit ago for an R32 skyline.
That's another fella selling it at the minute who drives a chaser as a daily lol
Good solid car I've driven it. Massive power and fairly on the ball mechanically.
Be a good call for someone in the club

I don't know how that's not sold. Looks a great car insurance is killing them. Buyers market now. Any off them up for big money aren't selling. Or are been sold for a lot less than advertised.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'd take that in the morning if he'd swap the legacy ???????? lovely looking car in fairness

I did man lol
He said it's tempted but the impreza not being used at the moment so no point lol

My car ain't for sale so to speak, but I'd swap it for an impreza lol

As said lads the car was sold. The owner who had it now has changed the engine as the other blew up. Starved of oil. So engine has been replaced.

As I said also in the fibreglass thread. I have been missing for the past while. As one of my kids was very unwell. Things are looking good and will be sorting out products for people in the next fortnight. Would like to thank the people who messaged me, it is a nice feeling having some support. I won't be leaving this place either I think the club is great and great spirit. :54:

Take it easy Jay, and feic the parts. Having had to say goodbye to one of my best friends daughters this year barely even 1 year old, I've a different outlook on life and work comes last. (Might be different for those who are self employed.) I missed her first birthday due to work declining my request for the day off, or at least an early or late shift to enable me to go. Basically any shift that would allow me to go. That birthday would inevitably be her first and last. Family and friends will always come first for me and in future I wont be asking, I'll be telling. They can sack me if they want.

Couldn't have put it better John
Priorities are priorities man, and I'd always put family first.
Delighted to hear she's on the mend man, great to hear positive news like that ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back