Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those recaros are from a Suzuki Ignis sport or whatever they're called

Nice seats but don't suit an Impreza

Also in the old Isuzu jeeps aswell, we had an old import Isuzu (89) with those seats

That STi is a bargain given the current climate for its conditions and parts etc

I was only in Mallow yesterday, if id copped it was in Mallow I would have called in for a sneaky look.

Correct. The colour of the netting suggests these are suzuki though but I suppose they could've came from anywhere haha

4b259ba8c30113122460e4dbc9152101.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Have to agree even with 100mil in the pocket l can't justify those sort of money for this car. Same amount will nearly get you s204 and RA-R

Have to agree even with 100mil in the pocket l can't justify those sort of money for this car. Same amount will nearly get you s204 and RA-R
That's only cos I think they look shite tommy and that money will get you a 204 or ra r

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Would I get e100k for mine if I put a 22b sticker on it. Any offers over e90k will be giver consideration ????????

This reminds me of the new houses popping up around dublin these days claiming to be in certain areas when they clearly are not. I would hope those buying know better but noone coming down on the builders/estate agents doing this. False advertisement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back