Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's gas they put in the ad was once owned by jp mc manus as if he's a fookin celeb it doesn't make it anymore special or expensive

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It's gas they put in the ad was once owned by jp mc manus as if he's a fookin celeb it doesn't make it anymore special or expensive

Agree but it can sometimes mean all the options were ticked from factory and possibly chauffeur driven for majority of it's life.

Yes but problem with that is when JP ain't looking he goes and burns the tyres off it and opens it up because he doesn't have to worry about breaking it see makes no difference [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The Jones effect"
Mary next door has it...
Add more want to it (for some) if someone as rich as JP had it before, suppose it would always be a good pub convo ????

What does a good p1 realistically sell for I think could be a high price to scare off the test pilots from dd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly the same one. Butlm in Clonmel for the last 12 years and l never seen her before. If he is local must have been locked away. She was immaculate looking in fairness.

Exactly the same one. Butlm in Clonmel for the last 12 years and l never seen her before. If he is local must have been locked away. She was immaculate looking in fairness.

Car mats dirty, drivers seat very worn and piece missing from front splitter, 35 k, madness????

I'm sure Phil will be along soon enough but iirc they're making around 19 sterling at the moment but fooked if I'd give 35 for one when they took all the good bits out such as diff control and put in abs

Car mats dirty, drivers seat very worn and piece missing from front splitter, 35 k, madness????

Agree completely. Between the drivers seat wear and sagging and stitch wear on gearknob etc it looks more tired than my old STI interior. Especially considering it was a garages collection car from London.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back