Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's back with who bought it of tom originally, sold it few years ago and bought back recently.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-330s/17719936

Nice sti 330, looks to have few pound spent aswell on engine.
7123f3877aadea9021b342b8efb1fc48.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

That's the one with massive tax 2300 ish

Keith Dublin said it was up his way before I think..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Vrt seems to have gone up on these, surely would be better to export and sell in uk. Uk spec car but has the nicer Recaro seats. Another 2.5 with a rebuild.

Nice car pity about the tax :icon_sad: rebuilt at at 46k miles only 30 on new engine, great value for commercial van

They need to address the issue of high vrt and just put cars based on the chassi size or vehicle doors rather than having it based on engine size

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They wont do anything no matter how reasonable it is, if its going to reduce the money intake and benefit the common fellow. Sure the philosophy is to tax everyone just enough to allow you to keep your head above the water. This way sheeple wont complain being busy making living

Gtpeadar's old car now owned by member big P. I always liked this one. Great spec. The owner is on here and he mention in one of the threads that he will be selling :54:

Unfortunately the time has come to part ways just to fund other projects, I really wish it wasn't the case cause I've genuinely come to really love the car. It is so well balanced between practical comfort with all the bells and whistles and being a put you in the seat and leave you with clapping knees tarmac eater..... such a fun car and I truly will miss it and more then likely regret n it when it's gone ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back