Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
you getting old tommy. I like it. its voltex front bumper and as everything voltex its mad expensive :54:

Just because it's expensive , doesn't make it look good :smokin:

That true Tommy but personally l like it.

@Gary Voltex is a very reputable Japanese body parts complany(same like zeros port, cusco, launsport etc) You can check online what they go for but l would say North of 1k for just front. Those full kits are usually 3-5k. Depending on materials

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/ford-focus-2-3t-ecoboost-350ps-6spd/18868405

Not a bad price from a dealer, they’ve had this car as long as I’ve had mine, so 2.5 years, there’s a few have come up for sale recently and spirit ford in Dublin have an unregistered one. I’d say they’d bite someone’s arm off..

If I had spare money and herself could drive without hitting every kerb yes I’d love one but only in blue or white. But that’s wishful thinking

No cs seats Nice car but if you were trading that into them you wouldn’t get 30 for it . But there a really nice car but look better in blue

What he make of this
https://www.donedeal.ie/view/ 203967301997 ...Subaru Impreza 2door coupe

Need the guts of a new interior hole in seat dash is fooked had the no stick on wheel weights

Last edited:
No cs seats Nice car but if you were trading that into them you wouldn’t get 30 for it . But there a really nice car but look better in blue

I’d guess the trade price of a blue one with csbseats is 30-32 so less than 30 sounds right

Then again you’d be mad to trade one in at a main ford dealer

What he make of this
https://www.donedeal.ie/view/ 203967301997 ...Subaru Impreza 2door coupe

Wouldn't touch that Gary unless you had another 10 grand to sort it out after you bought it, it's going to need everything done on it after sitting for 8 years.

I'd say someone sold that in great Nick in 2010 when they had no job needing money.

That true Tommy but personally l like it.

@Gary Voltex is a very reputable Japanese body parts complany(same like zeros port, cusco, launsport etc) You can check online what they go for but l would say North of 1k for just front. Those full kits are usually 3-5k. Depending on materials

Looks like an early model bumper for the blob. Later ones were slightly different I think. He ruined it by fitting stupid fogs. :facepalm:

Nice:

very nice spec c limited in very very rare red , believed to be only 1 of 3 in the country in red ( blob )
full service history 18 stamps
Regularly serviced at EKS
New suspension all round
white line front roll bar
white line rear roll bar
white line rear drop links
white line front drop links
white line rear lateral arms
white line front arms
white line anti lift kit
rear strut brace
Miltek center exhaust