Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a good eye its easy enough to spot where she was hit, very hard to make it right

Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk

You are absolutely correct, but trying to find something that won’t have to sit in storage for two years after I leave... cough... cough... 89-93 GTR ;)

We will see though!

I think the stress of the move is just getting to me, but I DO NOT have any problem storing it if it doesn’t sell!

Last edited:
You are absolutely correct, but trying to find something that won’t have to sit in storage for two years after I leave... cough... cough... 89-93 GTR ;)

We will see though!

I think the stress of the move is just getting to me, but I DO NOT have any problem storing it if it doesn’t sell!

Are you moving for good? :new_puppy_dog_eyes:

Why would you bother going back there with all the stuff going on. Better stay here. Small country = hard to find on the map in case of ww3 :roll:

We will see though!

Saw a R32 GTR around Long Beach / Port of LA couple of weeks ago when I was there. Going for big $$$ worldwide now!
Only other right hand drive JDM i saw was an EF9 Civic SIR in San Fran.

Last edited:
125000klm is very high mileage in Japan so cars are worth way less to them So price will reflect that, if that car had 60/70 klm would be around 30k

Still grade 4/B for high milage car is a good testament for the condition :54:
How much would be the vrt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back