Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spec c looks great,

RB 5 is absolutely ruined imo with those arches, pity because great spec on it

Whats people's thoughts on 6 speed in a classic is it a good selling point or not ...

It depends on the buyer, if they are buying as an appreciating classic it is a disadvantage better off original.
If they are buying to drive it then it is a no brainer, transforms the car. Both my classics are 6 speed and i would never go back

If original 5 speed kept with the car l don't see issue. As the future buyer can always revert back and 6 speed is never a problem to re-sale

It depends on the buyer, if they are buying as an appreciating classic it is a disadvantage better off original.
If they are buying to drive it then it is a no brainer, transforms the car. Both my classics are 6 speed and i would never go back

far from a 6 speed you were raised.................you are just showing off now.

Depends on the car . If it’s a type r or Ra it had dccd box and there not cheap now to get if you can find 1 . If it’s just a standard car then 6 speed . .6 speed is a great set up But for short twisty blasts I’d have a 5

d68b3c3949b8aafe2094a4af99501f12.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back