Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm just quoting a man that viewed that car that I was speaking to and yes car is mint but grade R , accident repair, surely this affects the value of it, ?, it was an members car on here I believe, Gizmos was his user name.

that grade could be something as little as wing replaced so i wouldnt let that put me off

I hope it is worth 20k,good news for R owners..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For sure, and wait until the American market opens up when they are 25 years old, the yanks love them so hopefully will increase demand, ????

I agree but worth 20k sterling?

not matter what grade it is i would think we are a year or 2 from that price at the min
16stg i would think about right at min
looks a fine car

the fact its vrtd is also huge bonus - 4100 to vrt a v6 2dr now

Last edited:
Maybe every more than 2-3 I’d say 6-8 years .
20 sterling =23200 euros. That kind of money would get you the pick of any type r you wanted with change . They will climb higher in price as demand gets more and supply gets less . It’s the balance of getting in at the right time when prices are steady and supply is high

they are already selling for guts of 20k
6 or 8 years they will only rise another 4 or 5k ?
id say next summer of following summer will do it
there is next to no supply of good limited 2drs

2 years ago if you said 20k for a 2dr people would have thought youd lost the plot

Glwts so a good straight car will always move on if the right buyer comes along

As for senna one of the most competitive f1 drivers of all time himself and phrost unbelievable to watch mad stuff that they would be banned every week for nowadays the hard racing styles senna for me [emoji106]

You're right about that and also everyone forgets all about Prost. Possibly even a better driver than Senna, maybe even one of the best there ever was but kept a very low profile yet was just as likely to drive someone off the track to win a championship which Senna found out!

Didn’t really read the add carefully the first time, it’s looks pretty funny now

Edited to add,

More importantly what’s next Stewart?

Not sure I’d recommend importing one from Japan given my experience with costs so far������

I hadn't seen anything about your problems importing, I'll have to go and have a look for the thread, has it arrived, I missed all that?

I do know what I want to get next and it is JDM, just not a Subaru. I've also decided to keep it classic as I'm already paying way too much for my other car in road tax and for the amount I drive it just isn't worth the money! It will be a while before I can buy the other car but I'll keep you updated once it gets closer!

I also still have to sort out the Subaru XTs that have been waiting patiently in their ongoing restoration process so I suppose that is really what is next!

Thanks

S.

You're right about that and also everyone forgets all about Prost. Possibly even a better driver than Senna, maybe even one of the best there ever was but kept a very low profile yet was just as likely to drive someone off the track to win a championship which Senna found out!

Senna had balls of steel not afraid to put his body and car on line to get a win fcuk the the guy would have lashed him self in front of bus to even get pole never mind a win look at old stuff he was a fearless Animal that’s my view

5aaf522d6e14194f103568c2a140cf25.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back