Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
85000 miles is still only 12000 km per year . well below average I would say .

mine has 70k miles/110 km or so on an 06 and that yoke is hardly driven so 85k is feck all more imo . car is 11 years old and I'd be sceptical of cars showing less unless lots of history to back up .

Not running it down at all but after one with lower miles and all the docs to prove it

I guess you would want to be budgeting for a possible engine rebuild too, I never had a problem with my old sti but a fair few 2.5s seem to get rebuilds.

I think a fellah who lived in carrigaline had this, I admired it a few times years back. If it's an Irish car probably was it..

I guess you would want to be budgeting for a possible engine rebuild too, I never had a problem with my old sti but a fair few 2.5s seem to get rebuilds.

I think a fellah who lived in carrigaline had this, I admired it a few times years back. If it's an Irish car probably was it..

think your spot on there Paul. always budget for a build . even if only changing pistons,head studs and gaskets it's a great way of future proofing the motor

Looks like sti, but can be micky mouse job be handy to get reg can check then but cant see it

Last edited:
reg wont tell you either - it was for sale somewhere recently - i cant remember where
would doubt its a genuine sti at that money - bargain if it is

Could be. Right interior. RPM gauge in center of cluster. Electric mirror switch. Pic of left rear quarter isn't great, but I can't see an aerial on the front pillar.

Carol and roche would tell, it doesnt have the airbag on left side mines 98 jap has airbag on left and slightly older momo wheel with no emblem

Carol and roche would tell, it doesnt have the airbag on left side mines 98 jap has airbag on left and slightly older momo wheel with no emblem

Could be V4. Baz's wagon doesn't have the passenger airbag from what I remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back