Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was at a mcrae series owners club gathering few years ago and there wasnt one mint car among them all, couldn't get over how rough they were.

IT would want to be showroom condition and miles to get anywhere near that price

and been owned by McRae maybe!

This car. No 143 sold for less than 5k not that long ago needing work on the arches and paint .

i was at a mcrae series owners club gathering few years ago and there wasnt one mint car among them all, couldn't get over how rough they were.

and been owned by McRae maybe!

Mate of mine runs the McRae owners club, il txt him this.

He'll get a laugh too

on another note i dont think most irish people realise just how badly gc8 rust in the uk
and what passes as a clean shell over there
rotten arches and welding to sills is standard
thankfully just badly kept / crashed cars to worry about here and still most in shite

on another note i dont think most irish people realise just how badly gc8 rust in the uk
and what passes as a clean shell over there
rotten arches and welding to sills is standard
thankfully just badly kept / crashed cars to worry about here and still most in shite

So true... & I've yet to see a clean McRae either than hasn't had major repair work done to it.

True fact... The first Impreza Turbo I ever saw in the flesh was a McRae back in 1996 outside Morrisons in Bradford when I lived in the UK. Was blown away by it! That's how the love affair started!

50k i would want McRea dna on the back seats for that money,with certs and proof that he hand built the impreza himself.:banana:

you do that. you have mates everywhere!

I've plenty of pics to back it up...........

I did nd he laughed
He knows two McRae Prodrive cars for 30k sterling
Said he's dreaming at the that price,maybe in 20 years

Anything else and I send him another message to ease the egos

I don't see anything special about the "McRae" editions or uk classics in general,I'd have any jdm classic over one any day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back