Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
would need to go front mount as well to do that scoop and I wouldn't fancy hacking the front of the car to fit one :icon_omg:

Looks really nice but one question was the engine rebuilt after litchfield tuned car and it went bang or is it just another future proofing bit of work just curious it's low mileage if it did go bang [emoji95]

Happens Gary like any engine they can go bang that's just one of them things and could be a number of reasons

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sure standard sti seats would be way better for gripping being alcantara fabric than the leather and spot on Keith brakes are savage look like what they are serious same as tractor man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting to to see that type25 was a spec c 80/90 kg lighter than standard , Haven't seen another spec c type 25 all were
Standard cars

a lot of the type 25 engines seem to have let go compared to the type 20 ones they built , or did they just tweek the 2.0 litre sti engine and leave it at that :dontknow:while the 2.5 is a whole new build .

Brakes are savage but don't like the porsche sticker on them or the red colour , Ap 6pot front and 4pot rear done in brembo gold be perfect , some sort of proper seat like recaro ,sparco . And a proper steering wheel And your sorted :thumbsup:

can look past the brakes are there top notch but seats and steering wheel are a let down in a 20k otherwise great car

FOR SALE: $39.5k
“The 450 HP Crawford Performance Turbo BRZ” now has 500HP / 550 TQ and is for sale!
Looking to make more room for new and exciting projects! See full mods and pricing list on our website.

https://youtu.be/oLP-HCcX9as

Falcon Tires $1,000
* Work Wheels $1,800
* Work aluminum lug nuts $120
* Brembo six pot Front Brakes $3,795
* Brembo four pot Rear Brakes $3,395
* Tein Suspension $2,300
* Motor build $6,000
* Motul fluids throughout $200
* Crawford spec Carbon clutch $1,300
* Crawford spec Turbo kit $5,000
* Crawford Intercooler Kit $1,745