Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not a new thing . Know one estate in kimmage that is there since the 50's/60's and half the residents call it rummage and the other (newer) half call it terenure :icon_grin:

That's my car, I haven't even had a chance to put it up here yet. I'm entertained by the reactions and how the thread went off in to housing estates! I think the give away line in the ad was "not to be confused with the cheaper McLaren Senna Edition!"

Maybe that was a bit subtle. I was just making the car a bit different and the black with the gold wheels always reminded me of Senna's Lotus so I got the official badges for it.

Aside from that the ad has had over 2,000 views since last night, maybe all of them angry? Hopefully one of them will be interested as the car is a good one and selling for way less than I have spent on it in the last year!

I'll go and put the ad up here now!

Thanks

S.

That's my car, I haven't even had a chance to put it up here yet. I'm entertained by the reactions and how the thread went off in to housing estates! I think the give away line in the ad was "not to be confused with the cheaper McLaren Senna Edition!"

Maybe that was a bit subtle. I was just making the car a bit different and the black with the gold wheels always reminded me of Senna's Lotus so I got the official badges for it.

Aside from that the ad has had over 2,000 views since last night, maybe all of them angry? Hopefully one of them will be interested as the car is a good one and selling for way less than I have spent on it in the last year!

Thanks

S.
Glwts so a good straight car will always move on if the right buyer comes along

As for senna one of the most competitive f1 drivers of all time himself and phrost unbelievable to watch mad stuff that they would be banned every week for nowadays

Thanks

S.
Glwts so a good straight car will always move on if the right buyer comes along

As for senna one of the most competitive f1 drivers of all time himself and phrost unbelievable to watch mad stuff that they would be banned every week for nowadays the hard racing styles senna for me [emoji106]

Thanks

S.

Didn’t really read the add carefully the first time, it’s looks pretty funny now

Edited to add,

More importantly what’s next Stewart?

Not sure I’d recommend importing one from Japan given my experience with costs so far������

Last edited:
Leepoo and Bernie now that was a laugh of a show he was just nuts I ha e a vision Bernie it's in my head trust me :facepalm::icon_grin:

Stupid money for today’s prices maybe a future price but certainly not now . Probley standard engine now at 80miles Budget 5-6k on that and a map makes it a 30k car . Getting expensive . Only 500 left world wide that’s just a rough guess I doubt half are gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back