Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest thing would be that paint Mica Red only on Turbo 2000[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Square pates (And place for em on rear bumper)

Wouldn't let any if that put you off btw

It's going to need money spent on it All old cars do

But worth going to see 100%

Contract seller see what he says about condition ect take it from there [emoji106]

Spotted this on donedeal, just looking for recommendations/feedback if it would be worth taking a punt on this as a project car ?

T.I.A
b96590438e41b6d19b08028544755ccb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Be great of he would answer the phone a mate rang about it other day

Yeah messaged him on donedeal and still hasn't seen the messages, I'll try give him a buzz later and see what he says if he answers. Thanks for all the info & help [emoji1303]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

jesus what a car, if it is a litchfield does that mean it has big power or its a well chosen hand picked car.

Imported or remapped by litchfield or maybe just he just bought the sticker . Nice looking car . Spec c Ra has a different rear anti roll bar , pink Sti rear trailing arms and Different shocks after that pretty much the same . Vrt Be 4-5k + remap Be 25k Hardly worth that in my opinion

It’s a lot of money to get it on the road I was looking up litchfield do they just tune cars as in mapping with out any other additions that make it there own. surly a cert can be produced to see exactly what they done to it if anything at all. There’s cheaper spec c on pistonheads than that

Looks lovely, undecided on price really...

I’d want 20k for mine. To bring one in from uk or Japan as
Good that was minded/sorted for our fuel and Nct,belt,tasteful mods etc etc....

You’d be hard pushed to get one landed with Work down for 20k.

Most recent case would be turbo Paul’s JDM STI, no
Offence to Paul but he got a great car and it still must stand him 20k.

I know Vrt is mental here but it does factor in, especially if a
Known clean car here has asking of 20k.

Mine in uk for average models are 14k pounds. Easily 20k Euro when it’s ready for road.

I agree graham that's what they would cost to replace or to get something to a similar spec , I'm just not sure the market is there for lads to spend that kind of money yet is all .

Depends on the spec of that car too 20k + Vrt 5k , milage, belt done, how long in the uk. Tyres are budget spec too for a performance car .

Timing belt kit 500
map. 500
Full service 500
4 tyres. 500

That's another 2k So 27k if all is not done .

My spec c stands me over 25k Between everything with with parts that I added , ra-r suspension , recaro seats , titanium exhaust, wheels , tyres , etc. Money doesn't be long adding up on .

someone who wants a car will know what good ones cost . The Vrt is the real killer but there nothing we can do so it's in the price

Yeah the market here Joe is sh1te really for that type of car.
The uk is the only place really that can command that sort of money, everybody here thinks the recession is still going and wants 5-10k off the asking price.

Keep them all, sell nothing i say!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back