Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
[emoji23][emoji23] white type r is too common within reason,a black or grey one is rare these days

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I usually dont like shallow colors l prefer more popping out in your face colors but they gray type r and the rb5 colors really appeal to me :54:

Not mad about the bumper myself it would have to be a 22b or a replica to wear one of them

22b bumper is always a hit and miss. I personally like the fog light cover but dont like the too big gap under the grill :54:

I could live with that . Photos don’t do the colour justice it would looks great if you were standing beside it . Blue is the most popular then white with black and gray being the least Popular I’d say also but not that many black or gray around

There’s a few around alright but not that many :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 03B6A1C4-B0FD-4210-BDCC-25A700EC104E.jpeg
    03B6A1C4-B0FD-4210-BDCC-25A700EC104E.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 95
Yes it’s light at the front graham :thumbsup:Needs an engine when ever I get around to it at some stage :icon_grin: all in good time

No Tommy and Jamie :icon_grin::naughty::icon_grin:

While some of the wide kits do look well , I think originality is where it’s at regarding typr r cars . In a few years time I think original cars will be sought after .

If I was doing a wide arch kit I would start with a type r that needed rear arch work to begin with .as there’s not a rear arch kit that can be bonded on over the original rear arches so they can be left there . The front is grand it’s bolt on part , but cutting good rear arches on a type r to bond Kevlar/ carbon ones over it is not something I would do :thumbsup: or have even time for with all the projects I have going on :doh:

Attachments

• D6AF6C22-401C-49B3-A03F-D305657FB5FE.png
    D6AF6C22-401C-49B3-A03F-D305657FB5FE.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 101
Sorry, but not a €100k car IMO. That's crazy.

I'm gonna put my Legacy up for €50k ????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back