Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the redundancy they would just move them around it's the fact they can't bank on how many miles people will drive where taxing cars is and can count it quite easily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the van with panzer tank engine take half an hour to get to 60mph and everything behind covered in black sutt they have come along way very long way [emoji51][emoji51]

Not the redundancy they would just move them around it's the fact they can't bank on how many miles people will drive where taxing cars is and can count it quite easily

Technically they could, if they were arsed to use the NCT database

And another one from the same seller. His motto must be "subaru everything". The arches are too much for me

They won't (need to) care how many miles are driven... if the tax is on the fuel the only thing that matters is HOW many litres are sold per year. The info is there... and the sums are easy to know exactly how much they will or not make going to a fuel based tax system.

Of course... then there will be (even more) issues with dodgy / laundered fuel... plus all transport companies and taxis will be up in arms (and would need to probably give them a rebate which costs money and effort). Still... it would be way more transparent and probably less revenue lost than ppl driving without tax, or the cost of sending tax discs etc etc etc.

Just too lazy to think out of the box / initiate change that makes sense... rock the boat... yada yada yada.

It’s a 20 year old and R could mean modified hard to know without seeing the car . Imagine 3 owners like you :icon_biggrin:how much stuff would be changed :icon_grin: because 10-15 years ago there were just an expensive type r

I was thinking the same. Grade R means lots of different things in Japan. Plus if they go for more than 100k this could be a good saving of 30k for what could be a minor damage or mods...

grade 4 be 30 or 40k more

looks a rough car
front and rear repairs

some grade r cars do be showroom and some very bad
alot of lads if inspected cars themselves would not spot what inspectors have

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/ford-focus-rs-mk2/17752394

40k? [emoji33]??????

You can buy a 2016 rs for that money. That's still in warranty, way faster and six years newer? Maybe this lad still has the Celtic tiger living in his bedroom.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Prices of these are high.howver I think 35k would be closer to how much it would cost to get one from uk. Just cause it costs that much doesn’t mean someone will pay it though. you could get a 2014 sti for 30k or soon be able to get a new type r for 40k as well as a 2016 rs

Lots of others cars I’d buy for 40k before this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back