Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loooool get the adrenaline rush of balling with the big league lol that kind of money would be a blessing from god

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With those conversion, there is always the question was it done as a fashion choice or was it done due to front end damage. Unless the owner has a full photo documented history of the conversion with before and after pics. :54:

Didn't even realise it was 02.
Quick glance only before I started work this morning lol
Looks the part tho ???? but yeah before photo pics would be beneficial alright

I can see dash switches, but it has a FMIC so guessing no I/C waterspray etc. Wonder if it has full Spec C running gear if it's a full conversion. Don't see a DCCD wheel etc. Has the right clocks though.

Thanks lads. Yes you cant beat a fresh import. So easy to work on if needed bolts would be like new.
Vrt is killing things alrite do.
Whats the going rate for this car on irish plates lads?

Thanks lads. Yes you cant beat a fresh import. So easy to work on if needed bolts would be like new.
Vrt is killing things alrite do.
Whats the going rate for this car on irish plates lads?

My jap 2003 sti was €1350 april 2 year ago when i imported it but i e a friend that got a 2003 sti same as mine just before xmas and was €2350 vrt ..vrt is a gamble ..id budget about 2k if not a bit more for VRT

My jap 2003 sti was €1350 april 2 year ago when i imported it but i e a friend that got a 2003 sti same as mine just before xmas and was €2350 vrt ..vrt is a gamble ..id budget about 2k if not a bit more for VRT

Revenue website only showing Impreza wrx from Japan, but you can choose a spec c from within that option which should mean quoted figure applies to STis. It quotes just Under 2k for a 2006 grb but who knows when you actually turn up with the car

Will cost around 14k on the road for that car . + belts, engine ,diff ,gearbox, oils be another 1000 euros if not done already.
so 15k for 2004 Sti widetrack with 144klm is the price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back