Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
82 comments within few hours its a sure sign is under priced ��

Edit: sold

Last edited:
Im not expert of any kind but judging by the big interest and the fact she was sold within 24 hrs leads to believe that all those people saw the value in her. Unless everyone is rushing to stock up with them before Yanks hit the jap market :D

It’s cheap for 5k if your in the uk or north but over here 5k=5500Euros +3500 rebuild+vrt 2500=11500 too much for a v4. In my opinion

wouldnt call it cheap either to be honest

you can buy that version in uk for 6500stg -7stg with no issues

i would say the bradford brigade will fire a set of bearings into it and be back on the market within weeks

Seen that earlier. Again that'd be on Irish plates tested and taxed it'd be standing you big money. Be better off buying one on the road already. And not much mention of history or anything. Could be an expensive gamble!

Probably a CAT C like most impreza's that even get that much damage the assessors seem to just brand them CAT C even though only slight damage so insurance nightmare. Destination rally car me thinks as those N2 lads do a bit of it.

A bit of dirt wouldn't bother me its sorted for one morning or give someone a 50 quid. Damage is not that bad few pannels in the worse case. Price is not bad for 06 widetrack blob. The only thing that bothers me as usual as a southern member is the vrt :54:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back