Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/subaru-impreza-turbo-lhd/19014222
bc01ef2350bc83869ee91ceda9fe5e81.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
I know that car....know it very very very well. Looks are extremely deceiving. Used to belong to a well known Irish rally driver.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

they the vrt office can only make there quotes by looking what there advertised for, so by lads putting cars on donedeal for 7-10 grand that wont sell for that, thats were they will get there 2500 grand from.

lads are shooting themshelves in the foot, putting cars up for silling money when there getting them in japan for less.

theres no money to be made on cars from japan now because as we all know they need a few quid put into them when they land here.

I second that that’s how they work out one for me when I appealed very nice man but sure why wouldn’t he be when he says the calculations on web are only a guide that’s €1600 out. So I asked how he came up with new figure he says that’s what they are going for on carzone omsp my argument was they aren’t sold. had to pay a slightly reduced rate.
The type r for 20k
P1 for 35k doing no one any favors should all be sold at undisclosed price.
Partly why so few coming in nowadays too much cost young lads can just get a diesel Audi instead

its not the fresh imports thats the problem as very few are on donedeal ever
its the price of 2drs thats got everybody else thinkin there shitty rusty gl turbo is worth 7k

very hard buy a decent impreza in japan at any money now - ask anybody thats gone look at the crap on donedeal and theres a world of diff between a fresh import and something in 10 years

only reason skascoupe car hasnt sold is because its not vrtd , naturally people are afraid of their ass to get nailed on big vrt
but these cars are only going one way price wise and thats clear

shame the vrt cant just put up a price - no matter what it is - so people can budget what they will need to pay

Last edited:
Yes vrt really need to have every car nowadays on there site not removing them. Its worse there getting every year.

Still the good rust free jap import from the right part of japan is still undoubtedly the best impreza to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back