Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a collectors car there’s 5000 klm on it Which’s makes it practically new and only 300 made . Toms car has 50-60 klm on it so huge price differences in Japan .

Its the limited numbers push the prices up :thumbsup: .

Its a spec c with an S204 engine and 6pot brembo calipers . But for the ultimate Impreza they forgot the seats :icon_sad:. Seats are shocking If they had put 6 pot brembos on the s204 or special seats in the Ra-r They would have being the ultimate Impreza . But there’s a small piece Missing with every 1 :thumbsup:

Agree about the seats ...somone took there eye off the ball there lol
Did the rar not get its weight cut with lighter glass and body pannles...diffrent spring rate....stick a nice set of recaro carbon jobbie seats in it jobs a good one ...

I do love the color. If l had the money l would get all odd colors yellow s202, red s203, black 204 and yellow ra-r

Same as that Gordon. It's not something you'd daily or bring out too often, so **** it, bright yellow car for the summer or shows. Be the job lol

afaik they called it "sonic" yellow to try and make it sound cool

yellow = fiat

find me a pic of any car in yellow and i guarntee il find a nicer colour

and green aswell , it sucks

:Falldownlaugh:

afaik they called it "sonic" yellow to try and make it sound cool

yellow = fiat

find me a pic of any car in yellow and i guarntee il find a nicer colour

and green aswell , it sucks

:Falldownlaugh:

It is called' Chase yellow' , paint code 518, was only available on a version 3 type r, don't know if same paint side as new age ra r

I remember when l had my legacy in mica mustard color. Its what it change my mind. When l was leaving my car in the tesco car park and when l was coming out of the shopping l didnt have to look for her. The color was just popping out in the sun in a sea of shallow silver, black, white and gray cars.

Absolutely Charles

Also yellow EB110 Super Sports saw one at Goodwood before drool
ed8de99962fc0f7f4bdf80da0714a2ae.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I'd drive a yellow Scooby any day, they look class, I think the yellow ra r looks savage, also think a yellow type r are savage looking, ????

So what’s it worth? Bear in mind philip has a similar car for sale re built and with better spec, slightly cheaper.

In my opinion 7-8 tops . It’s a 4 door Sti . 13 is very clean type r money . Maybe down the road in 4-5 years it might be worth that and it’s a might , I can’t see it selling for that . But hey I could be wrong and it could sell tomorrow , it All depends on the buyer :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back