Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's some horse of an add certainly bigged it up wow [emoji15] still fine looking car can't beat them blue/white

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mental money but give it 10 years and you’ll be saying I remember when you could buy a type r for 20k!
Could have bought any 22b at that money 10 years ago

Mental money but give it 10 years and you’ll be saying I remember when you could buy a type r for 20k!
Could have bought any 22b at that money 10 years ago

i could have bought a 22b 4 years ago in japan easily for that
doesnt matter now

There is but mileage a bit high?

I've put 5k up on mine over last two months and don't have any complaints so far!
Colour wouldn't be my choice, would like to try an auto though see what they like.

Ye good value to be had in them now but I guess it’s like all stuff dropping like a stone . Being looking at A6 avant aswell 2014 for 20k now it’s a lot of car .

its the depreciation that’s putting me off as will be worth 8 in 3 years time so a 10/12k hit :doh::cuckoo::icon_grin: will have to weigh it up

Ye good value to be had in them now but I guess it’s like all stuff dropping like a stone . Being looking at A6 avant aswell 2014 for 20k now it’s a lot of car .

its the depreciation that’s putting me off as will be worth 8 in 3 years time so a 10/12k hit :doh::cuckoo::icon_grin: will have to weigh it up

I think the forester could hold its value better as particular market for somebody who needs a medium size 4x4.
No flood of UK imports either, unlike the audi, as you cant buy them over there money very strong on them!

All diesels are going to hit the floor in next 5 years I'd say anyway!

Ye place awash with Audi-bmw-merc-vw . That’s a problem when selling too . .ill Sit on the fence for a while longer :icon_grin:

I would love this. What do ye think?
f3d135b52267c528dbe28337e8fb9099.jpg
bccb17e94bf5feb6a4336d5f59403035.jpg

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back