Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.donedeal.ie/view/195088451995 Subaru Impreza STi Type RA V1 555 McRae

Am I right saying it should have DCCD?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being a 95 it is likely that its a V2 STi 555 not a Type RA V-Limited. It would be rarer car than a type RA alright but just not as desirable. The model code would sort it out.
If its a type RA V-Limited it would be GC8C4DD and gearbox TY752VB4CA (DCCD box)
If its a 555 it would GC8C4ED and gearbox TY752VB4AA

Nice looking car!

no aerial on it at all - if it was ra should be on front pillar
description is wrong
no under bonnet pics either

nice few early classics coming up for sale at the minute

Attachments

• IMG_6491.PNG
    IMG_6491.PNG
    138 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_6490.PNG
    IMG_6490.PNG
    759.2 KB · Views: 101
Anybody any contacts in Kenya?! ;P

Attachments

• IMG_6489.PNG
    IMG_6489.PNG
    925.4 KB · Views: 106
no aerial on it at all - if it was ra should be on front pillar
description is wrong
no under bonnet pics either

Id imagine it was filled in when it was painted, i thought about doing the same with mine one time!

Id imagine it was filled in when it was painted, i thought about doing the same with mine one time!

ah jasus no!

hope somebody doesnt get caught out with that car thinkin its a ra
so many lads do

when your actually selling genuine cars then you have idiots trying to tell you its not what its advertised as etc

ah jasus no!

so many lads do

when your actually selling genuine cars then you have idiots trying to tell you its not what its advertised as etc

Can you put in reg number to type-ra-com and check which spec or do you need vin numbers

ah jasus no!

so many lads do

Long time ago now stephen they didn't have same value! Never painted it in the end anyway and i have a suspicion its now a rally car anyway!!! genuine RA v-limited!

Its funny when you read the add its as if he knows all about them, on about optional electric window pack and all that so maybe just a small bit uninformed as they can be a bit of a mine field with all the model codes.......

With that detailed description lm on the way with pockets full of cash :hammerhead:

his add for his mountain bike is light on detail too. i think the car could be a good one, was for sale on here previously around two years ago, had some engine work done previously if its the one im thinking of

Was this the same one a few weeks back that was cheap with reg covered
Looks good enough low mileage tbh honest I would rather not have a car to well talked up as done more wasted trips believing ads on all sorts not just cars over the years sure have a look tommy and report back [emoji6]

think it's a different one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back