Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I believe it'll fetch that. More if he wanted. But it's ridiculous money for a Subaru.
It's literally the history and rarity making it that price.
S207 NBR Edition wouldn't cost that ????????

Buy a type r Subaru and plenty of change for petrol bobs your uncle [emoji51][emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking press buy it now and live with the feeling of owning a 100k worth of 22b until you get marked as non paying buyer :icon_razz:

A nice Renault 5 turbo looks good but that's as far as it goes . Got to drive 1 a few years ago and it killed my appreciation of them there shocking to drive but they look really retro cool

I'm with Joe on this one look cool but god they were muck to drive....fiat uno turbo is what I'd love

It's not that good a price really.

It's a V4 car not v5 as he said

It has the wrong front seats, wrong rear spoiler, no front strut brace and he says the paint is in a bad way, also all the bits he says that been done, he doesn't mention a receipt for them and there's no way to check any of them. With the exception of the turbo which by the sound of things means it's one of them Chinese sh*t ones and no mention of a map for it so it's probably over boosting like a dog since been fitted.

Alot of money needs to be put into that car to say it's 12 to 15 grand Worth's.

It's on the money at 7 grand Imo if there's no rust which I douth.

Last edited:
It's not that good a price really.

It's a V4 car not v5 as he said

It has the wrong front seats, wrong rear spoiler, no front strut brace and he says the paint is in a bad way, also all the bits he says that been done, he doesn't mention a receipt for them and there's no way to check any of them. With the exception of the turbo which by the sound of things means it's one of them Chinese sh*t ones and no mention of a map for it so it's probably over boosting like a dog since been fitted.

Alot of money needs to be put into that car to say it's 12 to 15 grand Worth's.

It's on the money at 7 grand Imo if there's no rust which I douth.

That’s the one dieseltom had for sale with engine gone in February

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mint white type r is 10ish these days so its not dear car but wouldnt say its bargain either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back