Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The show room is worth a look if your ever over there. . It's a multi story car park some metal in it to be fair and there not short a few pound

Was going to post a low mileage Irish mk2 rs for sale @27.7k and say it was value, car sold already though, looks proper value compared to others for sale and closer to what they re worth imo.

It is a nice car and mileage is low if all the work on car is good piece of mind of rebuild but has had it at low mileage as for styling why do people fit a new age scoop to classic doesn't suit straight lines on classic front it looks to have had a bit of work done paint wise a heafty price too I can't imagine it going asap if I had it I'd put it back to standard better chance of of selling original car

I'd swear I've seen that classic once or twice, could be raving tho haha
Very seldom see a subie around these parts in fairness, but i think I seen it not so long ago outside the Devon Inn hotel for a wedding one night.. and would I be mad to say I like the new age scoop on em????

Who are these lads? They have bought some serious yokes and had that 22B for sale last year and a couple of Makinens. Ferrari's, Porsche's too.
This car looks in fair good shape to be fair.

i imported my JDM 2006 legacy BP5 with JDMauctionwatch. a Great lad to deal with and went out of his way to get the car i wanted.

i imported my JDM 2006 legacy BP5 with JDMauctionwatch. a Great lad to deal with and went out of his way to get the car i wanted.

I know who JDMAuctionWatch are i got a car off them myself, its 'Japan Cars Ireland' is who i was asking about.

I've never heard of them either till now, quick look through their page there, they've brought in some machines alright in fairness

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Beetle-...vr_id=1436763479399&_mwBanner=1&ul_noapp=true

Built to show standard by myself owner or DC Customs in the UK, House of Kolor Brandy wine candy paint, Subaru 2.35ltr turbo engine pushing 642bhp, 525lbs. No expense spared on engine or box and very driveable on the street having only a mild cam. 0-60 in around 2.5 seconds on slicks. It has only done 260 miles at the moment since being built and has had no expense spared. Although it was painted around 6 years ago it is still in amazing condition due to the minimal use, recently winning Best paint award at VW Action. The underside and inside are painted to the same high standard as the body.
T2 6 Rib gearbox box with one off cable shift conversion, rear end raised 3" and narrowed 6", Porsche 930 CV with chromolly cages, custom 300M drive shafts, 6" narrowed front beam, Centre line wheels, disc brakes all round, Pro tech rear coilovers with 850lbs springs, custom tubular rear swing arms, bead rolled aluminium interior, leather seats, door cards and head liner, all new fuel system with twin Bosch 044 etc, hydraulic Twin plate Mclead clutch with custom flywheel and clutch management etc etc. Best of everything with Erco star rear wheels with 9" MT slicks, removable parachute and wheelie bars for the track. Can run 2 maps for standard fuel and race fuel. makes 642BHP on Shell optimax with 20% Meth. Thousands of hours went in to building this car, selling due to wanting a new project. Sensible offers invited. Will help with shipping if it sells abroad. https://www.facebook.com/DCCustoms.co.uk/ For sale at half the build cost. May P/X for a Porsche 964

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back